RESIN BASIC is not really that basic. Developed and manufactured in Austria the material shows excellent properties. It is easy to print and delivers pixel perfect results. Even the smallest details show up. Smooth Surface and finish.
for Printing with a DLP or LCD 3D Printer
Follow the guidelines of the 3D printer manufacturer to set up the 3D print. The necessary exposure varies for every model. Recommended setup for Layers 0.05 - 0.1 mm: 8 - 14 second exposure time per layer & 5 - 10 bottom layers
- Drain the model over the resin tank
- Remove the model from the platform
- Wash off the left over resin from the model with ISOPROPANOL or RESIN CLEANER
- Post-cure the model for max. 3 minutes under UV light
- Remove the support structure
Hazard and Precautionary Statements
- Signal word Warning
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H413 May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
- P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.
- Density: 1,18g/cm3 (20°C)
- Tensile Et: 3730MPa
- Tensile strength at yield sM: 74,4MPa
- Chemical Type RESIN
Disposal of BASIC RESIN
BASIC RESIN must be disposed of as special waste (paints and varnishes) at the local waste collection point.