3D printer nozzles can clog. With this Cleaningfilament you are prepared to tackle that problem and have a clean nozzle in minutes. This Cleaningfilament uses the same high-quality raw materials as our other PrintaMent filaments.
Cold Pull Method
A cold pull works best with high quality slippery, soft materials like Nylon filament.
- Remove the currenly loaded filament from the nozzle
- Heat the nozzle up to 255-275 °C
- Push the Cleaningfilament as far as possible through the Hotend. In the best case the clogg is pushed through at this point.
- Let the Hotend cool down to around 120 °C and pull the Cleaningfilament straight up from the hotend until it is released from the nozzle
- Cut off impurities from the Cleaningfilament and repeat the steps 2 to 5 until the Cleaningfilament can be extruded through the nozzle and is removed free of impurities. Usually 2 to 3 passes work