Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
PrintaFix Anti-Warping Solution: Combat warping with this powerful formula, designed to secure 3D prints to the build plate. Ideal for all standard materials and sizes, from PLA to PET-G based filaments. Easy application: shake, spray, and enjoy up to 150 prints per 100ml bottle.
PrintaFix 250ml compensates CO2-Emissions equal to 10 times its weight. Learn more
PrintaFix is the best solution to eliminate first layer and adhesion problems.
PrintaFix is the solution against warping. With its powerful formula, it keeps the 3D print fixated on the build plate until your model has finished. PrintaFix works with all standard materials and every model size, from small and delicate to big and tough. The application is finished in seconds. Just Shake & Spray an even film. A bottle of PrintaFix 250ml lasts on average for up to 375 3D prints. During the printing process PrintaFix bonds to the build plate and the print material to enable a secure connection. PrintaFix works great for PLA, PET-G, PLA or PET-G based filaments like WOOD filled or Carbon fiber filled filaments. After the print has finished, let it cool and lift to release. If you used much product or have a big surface on the build plate, use a scraper to loosen a corner and continue around the print
How to use PrintaFix
- Preparation: Remove the build plate from the printer. The build plate should be at room temperature and without damage. Remove all dust and residue from previous prints from the build plate. Place it on a table and shake the PrintaFix bottle well for 5 seconds.
- Application: Hold the PrintaFix bottle 10cm (4”) away from the build plate. Use enough spray strokes to cover the entire build plate with a thin film of the solution. Overlap spray strokes to prevent uncovered areas that could affect the adhesion. Let it dry for 30 seconds.
- Print: Put the build plate back into the 3D printer and level it according to the settings of your model. Start the print process with recommended settings for the filament you use. Watch the first layers to make sure the adhesion is sufficient.
- Clean Up: When your print has finished remove it carefully with a spatula. Clean up of PrintaFix can be done with warm water, PrintaClean or an alcoholic solution. Window cleaner might also work – please check if they contain ethanol.
Labeling according to Regulation (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 (CLP)
H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
P103 - Read carefully and follow all instructions.
P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use sand, carbon dioxide or powder extinguisher to extinguish.
P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- Austria: German
- Belgium: German | French | Dutch
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian
- Switzerland: German | French | Italian
- Cyprus: Greek
- Czech Republic: Czech
- Germany: German
- Denmark: Danish
- Estonia: Estonian
- Spain: Spanish
- Finland: Finnish | Swedish
- France: French
- Great Britain: English
- Greece: Greek
- Croatia: Croatian
- Hungary: Hungarian
- Ireland: English
- Italy: Italian
- Lithuania: Lithuanian
- Luxembourg: German | French
- Latvia: Lithuanian
- Malta: English
- Netherlands: Dutch
- Norway: Norwegian
- Poland: Polish
- Portugal: Portuguese
- Romania: Romanian
- Sweden: Swedish
- Slovenia: Slovene
- Slovakia: Slovak
- United States: English
|VOC Content||100 %|
|Tariff Code||3824 9996|
|Country of Origin||Austria|
|Product weight||0.241 kg|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Shipping weight||0.26 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||49 x 49 x 173 mm|
|Shipping Restrictions||Limited Quantity|
0 of 0 reviews