PrintaFix Spray 400ml
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
PrintaFix Spray is the easiest way to prevent warping, applied in seconds ready to go to bring your next idea to life.
PrintaFix Spray 400ml compensates CO2-Emissions equal to 10 times its weight. Learn more
PrintaFix Spray is the best solution to eliminate first layer and adhesion problems.
PrintaFix Spray is the solution against warping. With its powerful formula, it keeps the 3D print fixated on the build plate until your model has finished. PrintaFix Spray works with all standard materials and every model size, from small and delicate to big and tough. The application is finished in seconds. Just Shake & Spray an even film. During the printing process PrintaFix bonds to the build plate and the print material to enable a secure connection. PrintaFix works great for PLA, PET-G, PLA or PET-G based filaments like WOOD filled or Carbon fiber filled filaments. After the print has finished, let it cool and lift to release. If you used much product or have a big surface on the build plate, use a scraper to loosen a corner and continue around the print
How to use PrintaFix Spray
- Preparation: Remove the build plate from the printer. The build plate should be at room temperature and without damage. Remove all dust and residue from previous prints from the build plate. Place it on a table and shake the PrintaFix bottle well for 5 seconds.
- Application: Hold the PrintaFix bottle 10cm (4”) away from the build plate. Use enough to cover the entire build plate with a thin film of the solution. Overlap spray strokes to prevent uncovered areas that could affect the adhesion. Let it dry for 30 seconds.
- Print: Put the build plate back into the 3D printer and level it according to the settings of your model. Start the print process with recommended settings for the filament you use. Watch the first layers to make sure the adhesion is sufficient.
- Clean Up: When your print has finished remove it carefully with a spatula. Clean up of PrintaFix can be done with warm water, PrintaClean or an alcoholic solution. Window cleaner might also work – please check if they contain ethanol.
Labeling according to Regulation (EG) Nr. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 - Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
- Austria: German
- Belgium: German | French | Dutch
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian
- Switzerland: German | French | Italian
- Cyprus: Greek
- Czech Republic: Czech
- Germany: German
- Denmark: Danish
- Estonia: Estonian
- Spain: Spanish
- Finland: Finnish | Swedish
- France: French
- Great Britain: English
- Greece: Greek
- Croatia: Croatian
- Hungary: Hungarian
- Ireland: English
- Italy: Italian
- Lithuania: Lithuanian
- Luxembourg: German | French
- Latvia: Lithuanian
- Malta: English
- Netherlands: Dutch
- Norway: Norwegian
- Poland: Polish
- Portugal: Portuguese
- Romania: Romanian
- Sweden: Swedish
- Slovenia: Slovene
- Slovakia: Slovak
|Tariff Code||3905 1200|
|Country of Origin||Austria|
|Product weight||0.262 kg|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Shipping weight||0.387 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||68 x 68 x 200 mm|
|Shipping Restrictions||Limited Quantity|
0 of 0 reviews